DISC is the most widely used behavioral assessment tool, adopted by organizations around the world to improve teamwork and understand different communication styles. TTI Success Insights is the only provider of DISC assessments in the marketplace that generates 384 unique reports, customized for leadership, sales teams and individuals. Backed by 30 years of research, we use DISC to help reveal hidden talents and skills that create high-performing teams.
Simply stated, it is our observable human behavior. DISC tells us how we respond to problems and challenges; how we influence others to our points of view; how we respond to the pace of our environment; and how we respond to the rules and procedures set by others. There are many companies offering DISC assessments to aid in recruitment, coaching and training efforts, and we understand why – a person’s observable behavior contributes to one’s success on the job, and when matched to the job, they can play a large role in enhancing one’s performance.
|High D||High I||High S||High C|
|Dominant, Driver, Choleric, Direct, Daring, Forceful, Blunt, Innovative, Decisive, Competitive, Strong-willed, Bold, Results-Oriented, Domineering, Aggressive, Strong Ego, Strength, Goal-Oriented, Problem Solver, Quick, Challenge-Oriented, Persistent, Inquisitive, Demanding, Impatient, Authoritative, Adventuresome, Responsible, Risk-Taker, Power, Self-Starter||Expressive, Sanguine, Enthusiastic, Trusting, Affable, Charming, Popular, Gregarious, Influential, Confident, Open-Minded, Persuasive, Convincing, Inspiring, Spontaneous, Sociable, Effusive, Talkative, Emotional, Generous, Personable, Optimistic, Self-Promoting, Poised, Good Mixer||Relater, Phlegmatic, Passive, Possessive, Amiable, Steady, Predictable, Understanding, Mild, Inactive, Friendly, Systematic, Serene, Good Listener, Sincere, Non-demonstrative, Team player, Patient, Stable||Compliance, Analytical, Melancholic, Perfectionist, Courteous, Mature, Accurate, Conscientious, Evasive, Fact-finder, Restrained, Precise, Diplomatic, High standards, Patient, Systematic, Analytical, Methodical, Conventional, Sensitive, Exacting|
|High D||High I||High S||High C|
|Bottom-line organizer, Self-starter, Forward looking, Places high value on time, Challenge-oriented, Competitive, Initiates activity, Challenges the status quo, Innovative, Tenacious, Goal oriented||Optimism, Enthusiasm, Creative problem solving, Motivates others toward goals, Positive sense of humor, Team player, Negotiates conflict, Verbalizes well||Dependable team worker, Work hard for a leader & cause, Great listener, Patient & empathetic, Calming & stabilizing, Logical & step-wise thinker, Will finish tasks, Loyal, Long-term relationship builder||Objective thinker, Conscientious, Maintains high standards, Defines, Clarifies, Gets information, Criticizes & tests, Task-oriented, Asks the right questions, Diplomatic, Pays attention to small details|
Value to the team
|High D||High I||High S||High C|
|Bottom-line Organizer, Self-starter, Forward Looking, Places high value on time, Challenge-oriented, Competitive, Initiates Activity, Challenges the Status Quo, Innovative, Tenacious||Optimism, Enthusiasm, Creative problem solving, Motivates others toward goals, Positive sense of humor, Team player, Negotiates conflict, Verbalizes with articulateness||Dependable team worker, Work hard for a leader & cause, Great listener, Patient & empathetic, Good at reconciling factions, Calming & stabilizing, Logical & Step-wise thinker, Will finish tasks, Loyal, Long-term relationships||Objective thinker, Conscientious, Maintains high standards, Defines, Clarifies, Gets Information, Criticizes & tests, Task-oriented, Asks the right questions, Diplomatic, Pays attention to small details|
Gregory P. Smith, MS, CPBA, CPVA, CPTA
Greg Smith is one of the foremost DISC consultants in the country. He is the Founder and President of Chart Your Course International Inc., located in Chapel Hill, NC. His 30 years of leadership and consulting experience has helped propel him as one of the nation’s leading authorities on employee selection, DISC personality assessment training, talent management, employee engagement and organizational behavior. He has traveled to and conducted workshops in over 26 countries and developed professional and DISC training programs for some of the “Top 100 Best Places to Work.” Greg is a Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst. Call us at 800-821-2487 or click here for more information.
The Benefits of Attending our Online DISC Certification Training Program
- As a consultant, add additional revenue streams for your business
- Use assessments to identify and hire the best person for the right job
- Become an expert on the DISC program and personality model
- Use our training and assessments to enhance your talent management strategy
- Reduce conflict and build more effective teams
- Learn to interpret the DISC training assessment and the Workplace Motivators report
- Deliver workshops to your employees/client disc train the trainers
- Utilize the model and tools to meet personal and organizational objectives
- Use assessments to improve communication and individual performance
- Identify for which job the individual is best suited
- Eligible for PHR, SPHR, GPHR certification
- Web classes and Online DISC certification provided
DISC Certification Training Application
Upon successful completion of the training, you may teach the DISC personality model in your organization or use it in other applications outside of your business. We will also provide you an online assessment account to deliver and use our assessments.
DISC Training Certification Workshop Objectives
- Participants will learn how to correctly administer, score and apply the DISC profile in their own workshops.
- Discover proven methods to enhance personal and organizational results.
- Learn how to identify the emotional intelligence, strengths and the abilities of individuals and know which jobs people are best suited.
- Predict a job applicant’s behavior style before hiring or promoting them.
- Understand the temperament and ability of individual employees and managers.
- Understand the eight dimensions of normal behavior.
- Give performance feedback to people in a style they can understand and accept for improving performance and accelerating professional development.
- Understand the critical differences between Myers-Briggs, Inscape and other behavior based assessments such as executive, team, customer service and sales versions of the DISC training workshop reports.
- Learn to integrate the DISC assessment training tools and workshops into training and coaching applications.
- Learn how to design and deliver DISC workshops.[/su_column]