Providing Performance Feedback focuses on interpersonal skills, emphasizing communication and improvement of management skills by using behavior modeling. The audiences for this course are team leaders, supervisors, and first-line managers. Providing Performance Feedback shows the way of conducting an effective evaluation. First, relevant performance standards are established. Then the team member’s own performance evaluation is solicited. This accomplished, the stage is set for a summary evaluation that will be clear and credible to the team member.
When you have completed the Providing Performance Feedback course, you will be able to conduct a successful meeting with a team member to coach them on how to perform a job, task, or skill by:
- Basing assessments on facts and behavior.
- Assess performance.
- Using positive performance feedback to encourage self-motivation of team members.
- Gaining team member participation in assessment.
- Gaining team member agreement with the assessment.
- Gaining team member commitment to the change needed to improve the performance.
E-Learning Course Features
- Courses are approximately 60-90 minutes in length
- Each course can be retaken and is available online for up to 12 months
- Downloadable course completion certificate provided
- Available 24/7 for initial learning or just-in-time skill refreshment
- Full bookmarking capability so you can start and stop at anytime
- Features a high degree of interactivity that engages adult learners
- Each course contains interactive exercises and simulations and assessment tools
- Includes a pre and post test so it’s easy to measure knowledge acquisition
- Self-awareness inventories
- Skill practice sessions connect the skill points to realistic business challenges
- Online courses can be blended to include a workbook
- Administrative tracking mechanism to view student progress
- Onsite licensing for larger organizations
Facilitator Training Kit Includes:
- Word by Word Script
- Pre and Post Tests
- PowerPoint Slides
- Reading Lists
- Internet Bridge
- Memory Card
- Test Answers
- Certificate of Completion
- Program Evaluation
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Action Plan Worksheets
- Announcement Letters
- Introduction followed by a scenario displaying positive use of the skills discussed in the program
- Video segments focusing on modeling positive behaviors for skill practices
- 4-6 Vignettes–Includes both Professional and Industrial versions
- Approximately 90 pages
- Exercises, forms, skill practice aids, and a video synopsis.
- Job Aids section with tools and resources for applying the skills learned.
- Memory Jogger Card providing a handy reminder of the workshop’s skill points.