These courses can no longer be ordered online for individuals– contact us to order courses for your organization.
Team Course Description
“Why can’t I seem to motivate my team members?”
Can one directly motivate another individual, or do we motivate ourselves? Can a leader influence the surroundings to create a motivating atmosphere? Is what motivates one person the same as what motivates another? Motivating Team Members opens each leaders thinking about the answers to those, and other questions. It explores what motivation truly is and how it works and explores how motivation is different for each individual. It helps leaders understand what they can do to create an improved work environment that will motivate members of their team. Motivating Team Members helps managers learn the four stages to influence a team member to perform a task, while creating a work environment that will motivate higher performance.
Motivating Team Members helps managers learn the four stages to influence a team member to perform a task, while creating a work environment that will motivate higher performance. Throughout the workshop managers and team leaders will participate in reading, discussion, assessments, diagnostics, small group exercises and rehearsal modeling with real life situations, and facilitator coaching. Managers leave the workshop with implementation tools, troubleshooting guides and additional resources to help them apply the skills they have learned on the job. Learn to motivate team members.
The team building workshop is designed for 6-18 team members and includes the following:
- A Powerful Self-Assessment of Your Motivational Practices
- An Insightful Evaluation and Diagnostic of Your Self Assessment
- Practical Background on Theories of Motivation
- A Clear Plan of Action for Creating A Work Environment to Motivate Performance
- Skill Practice to Build Confidence and Competence
Motivation Team Class Course Objectives
Motivating Team Members will enable managers and team leaders to:
- Understand what team motivation is and is not, and know how leaders can influence it
- Assess their own Motivation Index to become more aware of strengths and gaps in their approach to motivation
- Develop a plan of action to implement when they return to the workplace
E-Learning Course Features
- Courses are approximately 60-90 minutes in length
- Each course can be retaken and is available online for up to 12 months
- Downloadable course completion certificate provided
- Available 24/7 for initial learning or just-in-time skill refreshment
- Full bookmarking capability so you can start and stop at anytime
- Features a high degree of interactivity that engages adult learners
- Each course contains interactive exercises and simulations and assessment tools
- Includes a pre and post test so it’s easy to measure knowledge acquisition
- Self-awareness inventories
- Skill practice sessions connect the skill points to realistic business challenges
- Online courses can be blended to include a workbook
- Administrative tracking mechanism to view student progress
- Onsite licensing for larger organizations
- Word by Word Script
- Pre and Post Tests
- PowerPoint Slides
- Reading Lists
- Internet Bridge
- Memory Card
- Test Answers
- Certificate of Completion
- Program Evaluation
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Action Plan Worksheets
- Announcement Letters
- Approximately 90 pages
- Exercises, forms and skill practice aids.
- Job Aids section with tools and resources for applying the skills learned.
- Memory Jogger Card providing a handy reminder of the workshop’s skill points.