Online Diversity Awareness and Inclusion Training for Employees
This interactive online skill builder will assist in helping employees understand, recognize and appreciate that cultural diversity means being different from others and learning how to celebrate those differences once they are identified. The opportunity will be provided to learn and then do something about personal understandings and inclusion of other cultures. This course will show how to interact with diverse groups of people and recognize the benefits that multi-culturalism can bring to our lives. Diversity Awareness is a source of enrichment which can bring a wealth of benefits to every organization.
Online Diversity Awareness Training and Inclusion Objectives
Diversity Awareness® will enable participants to:
- Create an environment in which individual differences are evident, valued and respected.
- Gain a clearer understanding of various terms and definitions directed to diversity.
- Create a culture where diversity is a driving force, making you more aware of others and your environment.
- Identify your own discomforts with the complex and diverse population that exists within the world.
- Increase your appreciation of differences and enhance your ability to utilize these differences to increase problem solving and innovation.
- Practice skills and principles that will allow you to position yourself proactively in a changing environment.
Diversity and Inclusion Awareness E-Learning Course Features
- Courses are approximately 60-90 minutes in length
- Each course can be retaken and is available online for up to 12 months
- Downloadable course completion certificate provided
- Available 24/7 for initial learning or just-in-time skill refreshment
- Full bookmarking capability so you can start and stop at anytime
- Features a high degree of interactivity that engages adult learners
- Each online course contains interactive exercises and simulations and assessment tools
- Includes a pre and post test so it’s easy to measure knowledge acquisition
- Self-awareness inventories
- Skill practice sessions connect the skill points to realistic business challenges
- Online courses can be blended to include a workbook
- Administrative tracking mechanism to view student progress
- Onsite licensing for larger organizations