FREE WEBINAR: Feb 20, 2020 at 12:00-12:30 PM EST.
Today’s hyper-paced, team-oriented and global work environments require strong and effective personal/soft skills. Emotional intelligence is the ability to sense, understand and effectively apply emotions to be more collaborative and productive with others. Emotional Intelligence is often cited as the fundamental difference in superior decision making, performance and employee engagement.
- Do you want to understand the difference between DISC vs. EQ & why you need to understand both?
- Are you interested in generations & what age groups have the highest & lowest EQ scores?
- What about income & how EQ plays a big role in what you make.
- Learn how to debrief your or others’ EQ assessment profile.
- Ask the experts your important EQ questions live!
Our program is delivered by Jennifer C. Zamecki, an Accredited Certified Professional Coach and Gregory Smith, founder and president of Chart Your Course International. Their combined experience spans over 40 years and a wealth of knowledge working with both large global organizations & small companies.
If you attend, you will receive:
- A detailed handout listing 10 ways to increase your EQ
- Free EQ profile if you attend the entire webinar (value of $100)
- $100 discount on our EQ Certification if you sign up within 30 days (Coupon code: 100off)
Join us for a webinar on Feb 20, 2020 at 12:00 PM EST.