Using DISC Assessments to Identify, Hire and Develop Top Talent
Today, business success is measured in TALENT — the RIGHT talent for the RIGHT job.
Jim Collins said, “People are not your most important asset, the right people are.” Each person brings their own unique skills, talents, beliefs, and personality to the job. These differences affect how we behave with each other, communicate, and perform. The trouble is most organizations fall short in matching the job with the individual which results in poor job performance, higher turnover, and lower employee engagement. Resumes and job interviews have become less reliable and many HR professionals are taking the next step by using valid online assessment tools to determine a sure match between the individual and the job. Learn how to use online assessments and reports to hire the right person, reduce conflict, and develop people in a revolutionary new way.
- Discover an easy-to-use tool for management development and employee engagement
- Learn how to use behavioral assessments as part of an integrated solution in pre and post hire talent management
- How to avoid hiring mistakes by using valid and reliable online instruments
- Understand the critical difference between Myers-Briggs and other behavior-based assessments
- Learn how to administer, score, and apply the DISC report
- Identify the emotional intelligence, strengths and abilities of individuals and know which jobs people are best suited
- Predict an applicant’s success on the job before hiring or promoting them
- Learn to integrate DISC tools and workshops into training and coaching applications