1972 MGB For Sale
VIN: MGBU401589 Mileage: 47,000 showing
Original 1.8L four-cylinder engine and four speed manual transmission.
The current owner has owned the car for two years.
The car is really a joy to drive and I hate to part with it. It is really noticable on the road and gets lots of waves from people. A medical injury has prevented me from driving the car. Exterior in red paint and black top, with black interior and carpet that shows well. The car appears to have been blue originally, evident by paint visible on underside near engine compartment. A later wooden steering wheel has been fitted along with a modern stereo with two speakers installed. A roll bar was added and is equipped with three-point seatbelts. The black convertible top shows well with the rear window clear.
All paperwork, maintenance records and clear title provided.
Click on the above link. Ignore the line.
- New engine hood insulation
- New chrome valve cover added
- New tires 2022
- New battery 2023
- New carpet added 2022
- The compression is great and consistent.
- Oil pressure when running is 60 psi.
- Recent oil change in 2023
- New points, condenser, coil, plugs, wires, cap and rotor.
- The clutch engages smoothly and quietly.
- The rear axle has no excessive play in the ring and pinion or the driveshaft.
PAINT AND BODY
- Rust prevention treatment in 2022
- No rust on car
- The paint is in great condition. There are no signs of rust, and the body is solid.
- All glass is in good condition except for a crack in the windshield
- All lights, signals and horns (new) work
- Convertible top in good condition with a small tear inside window. Rear plastic window is clear
- Roll bar added
- The carpet has been replaced in 2022. (black)
- The seats are in great condition, no rips, cracks or separations.
- New door panels match the carpet. (black)
- Three-point seat belts
- The steering wheel and shift knob are all in great shape.
- The trunk carpet is in excellent condition (also black)
- New spare tire cover added.
- Wipers (3 wipers) work, all gauges work, lights work, new horns work
- Turn signals need new flasher.
- Original tool kit and a street safety marker
- Crack in windshield
- Rubber gasket around windshield needs replacing
- No rain leaks
- New cup holder added
Many extra parts available
Buyer responsible for shipping.