Employee Retention is More Important Now Than Before!
This all day seminar will help you understand and develop an in-depth strategy to attract, keep, and motivate your workforce. Discover why some employees would rather work for a good employer than leave for a pay raise. This session will show managers, owners, supervisors, and human resource professionals not only how to retain their most talented performers, but also how to transform their entire workforce into a high-retention culture—saving organizations countless thousands of dollars. This session is jam packed with tips, ideas, and advice for creating an employee retention strategy.
Learn how to . . .
- Build a high retention workforce that reduces employee turnover
Help people reach greater levels of productivity leading to higher job satisfaction
Improve employee motivation
- Transform the entire workforce into a high-retention culture—saving organizations countless thousands of dollars
- Implement advice focusing on industries including healthcare, manufacturing, service, high tech, and professional firms
- Employee Retention: Why is it important?
As you know, it is getting more difficult to find and keep talented workers. U.S. businesses spend over $200 billion annually recruiting and replacing employees.
Estimates show 48 to 65 percent of the workforce is dissatisfied with their current employment situation and could leave for better positions as the economic situation continues to improve.
The Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the Wall Street Journal website completed the Job Recovery Survey. The key findings revealed 64 percent of employees said they were extremely likely to begin or increase the intensity of their job search. An additional 19 percent said they were somewhat likely to increase their search.
This program provides strategies and suggestions on ways to turn an average organization into a highly productive, low-turnover environment where managers can focus on productivity — not recruiting and replacing an endless stream of workers.
Who Should Attend:
Greg Smith will help you chart your course toward success by addressing the eight dimensions needed to create a high retention organization. As part of the training, you will develop a plan of action for each of the eight dimensions.
His strategy-laden illustrations from many different industries such as La Rosa’s, Yahoo, Jet Blue, Google, Deloitte, Baptist Hospital, SSM Healthcare, SAS, Ritz-Carlton hotels and others provide proof his strategies generate measurable results within the attitudes of people and the bottom-line.
Our training programs will provide you with hundreds of ideas on how to manage your department, organization, or company. You will leave with an action plan that can be immediately implemented once you return to the office.
Here’s What You’re Going to Learn:
- Understand the eight key dimensions needed for an effective organizational retention strategy
- Understand the leadership skills needed for high retention
- Build an employee retention culture
- Implement a retention strategy that will save you countless thousands of dollars in turnover costs
- Design powerfully effective orientation or “Onboarding” process
- Use employee involvement programs to engage your workforce
- Create incentives and recognition programs that attract and keep your best performers
- Understand and create an Employee Value Proposition (EVP) that makes you an employer of choice
Additional information on employee retention: