Developing Emotional Intelligence to Position Yourself for Personal, Team, and Organizational Success
Purchase an EI assessment
Without strong and effective relationships in business, today’s fast-paced, team-based and global work environments can’t function with peak efficiency. Maximum results will not be achieved. Emotional Intelligence (EI) competencies are at the heart of effective workplace relationships and productivity. Today we use EI as an integrated set of skills that underpin highly effective, fast-reacting and innovative organizations.
This seminar emphasizes the practical application of EI concepts rather than just focusing on theory. Through your active participation, you will learn and practice the EI skills that are the core of achieving personal awareness, connecting with others, managing stress, engaging healthy conflict and collaboration, and exhibiting resilience and optimism.
- Self-awareness: Observing yourself and recognizing a feeling as it happens.
- Self-Regulation: Handling feelings so they are appropriate; realizing what is behind a feeling; finding ways to handle fears and anxieties, anger, and sadness.
- Motivating oneself: Channeling emotions in the service of a goal; emotional self-control; delaying gratification and stifling impulses.
- Empathy: Sensitivity to others’ feelings and concerns and taking their perspective; appreciating the differences in how people feel about things.
- Social Skills: Proficiency in managing relationships, building networks and the ability to find common ground to build rapport.
- Understanding of the 5 Core dimensions of the EQ model and confidence in applying it to your business
- How to interpret and apply the Emotional Quotient results
- Application of emotional enablers and disablers
- Using your EQ report to enhance communication and understanding of individuals & teams
- The history ‐ how EI came to be
- EQ in a work context, but easily applied to your personal life
- Interpreting your graph and other’s graphs