We were the first DISC provider to guide companies from the prospective employee stage to selection, from onboard
training to job-related development.
More importantly, TTI SI is the only provider of DISC assessments in the marketplace that generates 384 unique reports, based on both the high and low scores revealed in each individuals’ two DISC graphs (natural style graph and adapted style graph).
In other words, we not only study the behaviors that come naturally to respondent — both how they act (Behaviors) and why they act a certain way (Motivators) — but we also analyze and present the less dominant behaviors.
Developing these less dominant behaviors presents opportunities for self-improvement and greater understanding. Where other companies only provide a snapshot of an individual, we provide a full picture to gain a greater understanding of self and others.
In addition, TTI SI is constantly running internal studies, including the study of Adverse Impact, and is conducting test-retest analysis to validate and to improve our products. These steps allow our suite of assessments to remain at the forefront of innovation and stand the test of time.
This position white paper will validate why our DISC assessment stands out from others in the marketplace. It will illustrate why we’ve been selected time and again by over 100,000 companies looking to strengthen their organizational model.
TTI SI DISC PROVIDES:
1. Analysis that separates natural Behaviors from
2. External review documenting the highest Cronbach’s alpha in the marketplace
3. Published Adverse Impact scores
4. Peer-reviewed studies published in journals and for Research 1 institutional dissertations
5. Test-retest analysis over time to confirm reliability
6. 384 different personalized DISC reports
7. Wheel graphics that quickly show team relationships
8. Predictability studies that confirm the connections between Behaviors and jobs
9. Predictability studies that tie behaviors to higher grades
10. Confirmation studies linking ipsative survey results to real brain activity
11. Confirmation studies that expose the value of avoidance in decision making
12. A huge database used to define norming, including norming data for individual countries
13. Assessments and reports available in 41 languages, which enhance the validity by using a person’s first language.