Live Official DISC Certification Training
Become a DISC Facilitator
Our internationally recognized DISC certification training program will improve your life and provide you the tools to grow your business, hire the right people, reduce conflict, improve your leadership skills, enhance communication and unleash team performance. DISC is a model of human behavior that helps people understand why they do what they do. The dimensions of Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance make up the model and interact with other personality factors to describe human behavior.
ONLINE DISC CERTIFICATION WEBINAR
Become a DISC Facilitator
Four 90 — Minute Sessions. Includes Materials and Resources
Click on the green button to choose the month you want to attend
Register Early To Get a $100 Discount!
We provide you with a comprehensive set of resources to ensure you get up and running quickly and professionally
Meet Your DISC Facilitators
Gregory P. Smith, MS, CPBA, CPVA, CPTA & Heather Matthews, CPBA
We have two outstanding DISC facilitators. Greg Smith is one of the foremost DISC consultants in the country. He is the Founder of the International DISC Federation and President of Chart Your Course International Inc., located in Chapel Hill, NC. His 30 years of leadership and consulting experience has helped propel him as one of the nation’s leading authorities on employee selection, DISC personality assessment training, talent management, employee engagement and organizational behavior. Heather Matthews is the VP of Training & Development and has conducted workshops and developed DISC training programs for some of the “Top 100 Best Places to Work.” Call us at 800-821-2487 or click here for more information.
DISC TRAINING OPTIONS
Live Online DISC Certification Webinar
Facilitator Kit included | Personalized Coaching | Official Certification
Our web-based DISC training program is a popular choice for those who would prefer to avoid travel and enjoy the convenience of a live, interactive format. The virtual online DISC training classes are interactive and conducted by Gregory P. Smith. Normally there are 3-4 students per class. See our testimonials and list of graduates.
- Government and education discounts provided
- Class dates are flexible and adjustable to your schedule. (Video recordings can be provided)
- Personal coaching from Gregory Smith
- Official DISC Certification
- The Universal Language DISC text book
- Password protected webpage containing handouts and resource materials
- Personalized Personal Engagement and Motivation assessment
- Personalized online 22-page DISC assessment
- Free additional DISC assessments
- DISC online videos
- Discounted access to an online DISC web account with access to 35 different assessments (Value: $350)
- Post training coaching, advice and support from Greg and his staff
- Facilitator Kit worth over $900 in additional materials (Click this link)
Master DISC Virtual Certification Program
Facilitator Kit included | Personalized Coaching | Official Certification | Official DISC Certification |
Includes over $900 in training materials and a Facilitator Kit
The two-day DISC training program is designed to equip trainers, consultants, business owners and HR professionals with an in-depth understanding the science of DISC behavioral styles. We train on so much more than just the High D, I, S and C. We educate you on the Low DISC styles, varying intensities, combination styles and adaptations, both strategic and reactive. You will leave with the knowledge and confidence to apply the DISC methodology to leadership development, team effectiveness, communication strategies, coaching, hiring, and sales.
We provide you with all the resources that you need to facilitate sessions: Power Point presentations, facilitator notes, participant materials and exercise worksheets along with the rights to customize and reproduce the materials to suit your needs.
Government and education discounts provided
More Details-Virtual Master Class BROCHURE & DISCOUNTS
Self-Study DISC Certification Training Program
Facilitator Kit Included | Official Certification
Discover and understand the DISC language from the comfort of your home or office. This program includes online videos, handouts and a textbook to explain how to understand the DISC language and teaches you how to use and interpret the DISC language and interpretation of assessments.
THIS IS INCLUDED!
- See detailed list of materials below
- Discounted access to your personalized online DISC web portal with access to 30 different assessments (Value: $350)
- Certified DISC Behavior Analyst (CDBA) designation when exam is completed
- Access to 16 video segments. Each segment ranges between 4-7 minutes in length
- Discounts on all our DISC assessments
- The Universal Language DISC reference manual (Pdf)
- Free personalized Workplace Motivators report
- Personalized online 22-page DISC assessment
- Ongoing coaching, advice and support for your projects, reports etc.
- Contact us for an unlimited subscription license
- Apply for our FREE scholarship program
Onsite DISC Training Workshop
Our DISC training workshop helps individuals understand each other better and appreciate the unique differences each person brings to the workplace. DISC workshop participants leave the seminar energized and ready to apply the knowledge gained. Employers begin to see the positive changes immediately after the seminar. People will realize that differences are good and can be used effectively to make an organization successful. We conduct DISC training workshops throughout the world.More Details-WorkshopBROCHURE & DISCOUNTS
The Benefits of Attending our Online DISC Accreditation Training Program
- As a consultant, add additional revenue streams for your business
- Use assessments to identify and hire the best person for the right job
- Become an expert on the DISC program and personality model
- Use our training and assessments to enhance your talent management strategy
- Reduce conflict and build more effective teams
- Learn to interpret the DISC training assessment and the Workplace Motivators report
- Deliver workshops to your employees/client disc train the trainers
- Utilize the model and tools to meet personal and organizational objectives
- Use assessments to improve communication and individual performance
- Identify for which job the individual is best suited
- Eligible for PHR, SPHR, GPHR certification
- Web classes and Online DISC certification provided
DISC Certification Training Application
Upon successful completion of the training, you may teach the DISC personality model in your organization or use it in other applications outside of your business. We will also provide you an online assessment account to deliver and use our assessments.
DISC Training Certification Workshop Objectives
- Participants will learn how to correctly administer, score and apply the DISC profile in their own workshops.
- Discover proven methods to enhance personal and organizational results.
- Learn how to identify the emotional intelligence, strengths and the abilities of individuals and know which jobs people are best suited.
- Predict a job applicant’s behavior style before hiring or promoting them.
- Understand the temperament and ability of individual employees and managers.
- Understand the eight dimensions of normal behavior.
- Give performance feedback to people in a style they can understand and accept for improving performance and accelerating professional development.
- Understand the critical differences between Myers-Briggs, Inscape and other behavior based assessments such as executive, team, customer service and sales versions of the DISC training workshop reports.
- Learn to integrate the DISC assessment training tools and workshops into training and coaching applications.
- Learn how to design and deliver DISC workshops.
What is DISC Certification?
- Gain a thorough understanding of the DISC training model of human behavior.
- Identify goals and objectives
- Learn the DISC personality types
- Understand the different kinds of reports and assessments available
- Select the appropriate DISC training program tools for your learning application
- Gain an In-depth understanding of D, I, S and C
- Understand the Success Insights Wheel™
Interpreting and Debriefing DISC Assessment Class
The purpose of this session is to gain a deeper understanding and build confidence in your ability to deliver DISC workshops. You will also broaden your knowledge of various DISC class certification tools and their applications.
- Interpret and decide which DISC assessment to use
- Understand DISC training program graphs
- Position the instrument and explain the scoring instructions
- Demonstrate your understanding of the DISC personality and explain the DISC Graph
- Recognize behaviors of others: effective communication strategies
- Understanding the Energy line and the Behavioral Hierarchy
- Identify unusual graphs
- Practice reading graphs
Applying DISC Training
- Learn how to conduct a DISC workshop
- Review PowerPoint slides
- Discover what activities and materials to use in the workshop
- How to teach online disc certification training
Understanding Workplace Motivators
- Review the six workplace motivators
- Understand how workplace motivators relate to DISC
- Final review and exam
DISC training provided in these other cities:
Greg is available for DISC Certification training in Atlanta, Arizona (Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa), California DISC Certification training as in DISC training Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento and DISC workshops in Long Beach. Texas is one of our favorite states so there are DISC training programs in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Ft. Worth, and Austin. Virginia has Virginia Beach and Washington State has DISC training for Seattle. DISC training and certification can be taught in Tampa, Florida, Gainesville, Florida, Chicago, and Louisville, KY, DISC and Baltimore, MD, DISC certification classes are possible as DISC training in Boston, MA, and Detroit, MI. Kansas City DISC certification classes are offered. DISC behavior training in cities such as Omaha, Las Vegas, Albuquerque, and North Carolina (Charlotte DISC, Durham and Raleigh DISC certification, RTP - train the trainer) classes. New York, NY DISC. DISC workshops located in Columbus, OH, Oklahoma City and Portland OR. We now serve the Washington D.C. DISC training area. Wherever you are, we are available for DISC training. We also work with the U.S. military and all military (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard) bases such as Ft. Benning, Ft. Bragg and Ft. Hood. The Veterans Administration, VA are major clients of ours too.