North Carolina DISC Training
We provide North Carolina DISC Training and Certification Training in Raleigh, Durham, Apex, Charlotte, RTP and Chapel Hill
Official DISC Certification Training. Become a DISC Facilitator
We provide our North Carolina DISC Training in several formats:
The two-day Master DISC training certification program is designed to equip trainers with an in-depth understanding of DISC Behavioral Styles. We train on so much more than just the High D, I, S and C. We educate you on the Low DISC styles, varying intensities, combination styles and adaptations, both strategic and reactive. You will leave with the knowledge and confidence to apply the DISC methodology to leadership development, team effectiveness, communication strategies, coaching, hiring, and sales.
One of our DISC trainers can come to your location and provide a comprehensive DISC program. It includes most current DISC resources; 350 page facilitator’s manual, CD with PowerPoint presentation and DiSC assessment. More information
DISC Master Certification Classroom Program | 2-Days
Official DISC Certification | Includes over $900 in training materials and a Facilitator Kit!
This is a behaviorally-based communication workshop. Participants learn how to communicate using the DISC language as a way of understanding themselves and others. The workshop incorporates a DISC behavioral style assessment to give a more complete understanding of what DISC is and how to use it to interact with others and to appreciate others’ behavioral styles. This class goes into deeper detail and provides intervention strategies and models to follow to implement DISC in your organization or training practice.
- Government and education discounts provided
Our web based, live online DISC training program is a popular choice for those who would prefer to avoid travel and enjoy the convenience of a live, interactive format. The online DISC training classes are interactive and conducted by Gregory P. Smith. Normally there are 2-3 students per class. See our testimonials and list of graduates.
We can travel to North Carolina and provide DISC team training or you can come to our location in Atlanta and Durham, NC.
DISC Assessment Certification and Training Process in Durham and RTP
We provide you the ability to identify, screen, prioritize and hire top talent by using customized online DISC assessments. DISC certification ensures the expert understanding of all tools and theories used within your organization. Certification will give you the training needed to effectively deliver the power of our assessments internally within your organization.
Training Locations and Facilities
Continental breakfast and all breaks will be included. Everyone has access to the continuously refreshed Crossroads Café including bagels & muffins, yogurts, whole fruit, cheeses, vegetables & dip, freshly baked cookies, protein and low carb bars, candy bars, chips & pretzels, nuts, ice cream bars, Starbucks coffee, sodas, juices and bottled water.
The Solution Center
1101 Slater Road
Durham, NC 27703
Discovering Your Strengths DISC Workshop
Individual behavior styles and our emotional intelligence (soft skills) have a direct impact on our interpersonal relationships in the workplace. Individuals differ from each other in fundamental ways including their values, behaviors, talents, temperaments, wants and beliefs. Our workshop will help individuals understand each other better and appreciate the unique strengths and differences each person brings to the office. As a result, you will become a better leader, communicator, team member and gain key strategies to create highly effective working relationships. The workshop incorporates a DISC behavior assessment to give a more complete understanding of yourself and others.
DISC Certification Train-the-Trainer Objectives for Raleigh, Durham, North Carolina and RTP
- North Carolina DISC Training Participants will learn how to correctly administer, score and apply the DISC profile in their own workshops.
- Discover proven methods to enhance personal and organizational results.
- Learn how to identify the emotional intelligence, strengths and the abilities of individuals and know which jobs people are best suited.
- Predict a job applicant’s behavior style before hiring or promoting them.
- Understand the temperament and ability of individual employees and managers.
- Understand the eight dimensions of normal behavior.
- Give performance feedback to people in a style they can understand and accept for improving performance and accelerating professional development.
- Understand the critical differences between Myers-Briggs, Inscape and other behavior based assessments such as executive, team, customer service and sales versions of the DISC training workshop reports.
- North Carolina DISC Training will learn to integrate the DISC assessment training tools and workshops into training and coaching applications.
- Learn how to design and deliver DISC workshops.