DISC Certification Online Training
DISC Certification Online Training. Become an Official DISC Facilitator
Our iinternationally recognized DISC certification training program will help you identify the right people, reduce conflict, improve your leadership, communication and unleash team performance. DISC is a model of human behavior that helps people understand why they do what they do. The dimensions of Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance make up the model and interact with other personality factors to describe human behavior.
770-860-9464 | 800-821-2487
DISC Certification Online Training Program | Online DISC Certification
Facilitator Kit included | Personalized Coaching | Official Certification
Our web based DISC training program is a popular choice for those who would prefer to avoid travel and enjoy the convenience of a live, interactive format. The virtual online DISC training classes are interactive and conducted by Gregory P. Smith. Normally there are 3-4 students per class. See our testimonials and list of graduates.
- Government and education discounts provided
- Classes conducted in four, 90-minute sessions (3:00 – 4:30 ET)
- Class dates are flexible and adjustable to your schedule. (Video recordings can be provided)
- Personal coaching from Gregory Smith
- Official DISC Certification
- Fired Up! Leading Your Organization to Achieve Exceptional Results
- The Universal Language DISC text book
- Password protected webpage containing handouts and resource materials
- Personalized Personal Engagement and Motivation assessment
- Personalized online 22-page DISC assessment
- Free additional DISC assessments
- DISC training mouse pad
- DISC online videos
- Discounted access to an online DISC web account with access to 35 different assessments (Value: $350)
- Post training coaching, advice and support from Greg and his staff
- Facilitator Kit worth over $900 in additional materials (Click this link)
DISC Training Certification Workshop Objectives
- Participants will learn how to correctly administer, score and apply the DISC profile in their own workshops.
- Discover proven methods to enhance personal and organizational results.
- Learn how to identify the emotional intelligence, strengths and the abilities of individuals and know which jobs people are best suited.
- Predict a job applicant’s behavior style before hiring or promoting them.
- Understand the critical differences between Myers-Briggs, Wiley and other behavior based assessments such as executive, team, customer service and sales versions of the DISC training workshop reports.
- Learn to integrate the DISC assessment training tools and workshops into training and coaching applications.
- Discover the difference between the Wiley Everything and our reports.
- Learn how to design and deliver DISC workshops.
- Understand the temperament and ability of individual employees and managers.
- Understand the eight dimensions of normal behavior.
- Give performance feedback to people in a style they can understand and accept for improving performance and accelerating professional development.
What is DISC certification?
- Understand the different kinds of reports and assessments available
- Select the appropriate DISC training program tools for your learning application
- Gain an In-depth understanding of D, I, S and C
- Understand the Success Insights Wheel™
- Gain a thorough understanding of the DISC training model of human behavior.
- Identify goals and objectives
- Learn the DISC personality types
Interpreting and Debriefing DISC Assessment Class
The purpose of this session is to gain a deeper understanding and build confidence in your ability to deliver DISC workshops. You will also broaden your knowledge of various DISC class certification tools and their applications.
- Recognize behaviors of others: effective communication strategies
- Understanding the Energy line and the Behavioral Hierarchy
- Identify unusual graphs
- Practice reading graphs
- Interpret and decide which DISC assessment to use
- Understand DISC training program graphs
- Position the instrument and explain the scoring instructions
- Demonstrate your understanding of the DISC personality and explain the DISC Graph
DISC training provided in these other cities:
Greg is available for DISC Certification training in Atlanta, Arizona (Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa), California DISC Certification training as in DISC training Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento and DISC workshops in Long Beach. Texas is one of our favorite states so there are DISC training programs in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Ft. Worth, and Austin. Virginia has Virginia Beach and Washington State has DISC training for Seattle. DISC training and certification can be taught in Tampa, Florida, Gainesville, Florida, Chicago, and Louisville, KY, DISC and Baltimore, MD, DISC certification classes are possible as DISC accreditation training in Boston, MA, and Detroit, MI. Kansas City DISC certification classes are offered. DISC behavior training in cities such as Omaha, Las Vegas, Albuquerque, and North Carolina (Charlotte DISC, Durham and Raleigh DISC certification, RTP – train the trainer) classes. New York, NY DISC. DISC workshops located in Columbus, OH, Oklahoma City and Portland OR. We now serve the Washington D.C. DISC training area. Wherever you are, we are available for DISC training.