New York, NY | DISC Certification Training and Assessments | DISC Workshops
We can travel to New York to deliver our DISC training programs. Call us at 800-821-2487
VIRTUAL WEBSEMINAR CLASS DATES
Includes Official DISC Certification and a Facilitator Kit worth over $900
770-860-9464 | 800-821-2487
See additional DISC training options below >>
The Benefits of Attending our New York DISC Certification Training Program
- As a consultant, add additional revenue streams for your business
- Use assessments to identify and hire the best person for the right job
- Become an expert on the DISC program and personality model
- Use our training and assessments to enhance your talent management strategy
- Reduce conflict and build more effective teams
- Learn to interpret the DISC training assessment and the Workplace Motivators report
- Deliver workshops to your employees/clientdisc train the trainers
- Utilize the model and tools to meet personal and organizational objectives
- Use assessments to improve communication and individual performance
- Identify for which job the individual is best suited
- Eligible for PHR, SPHR, GPHR certification
DISC Certification Training Application
Upon successful completion of the training, you may teach the DISC personality model in your organization or use it in other applications outside of your business. We will also provide you an online assessment account to deliver and use our assessments.
New York DISC Training Certification Workshop Objectives
- Participants will learn how to correctly administer, score and apply the DISC profile in their own workshops.
- Discover proven methods to enhance personal and organizational results.
- Learn how to identify the emotional intelligence, strengths and the abilities of individuals and know which jobs people are best suited.
- Predict a job applicant’s behavior style before hiring or promoting them.
- Understand the temperament and ability of individual employees and managers.
- Understand the eight dimensions of normal behavior.
- Give performance feedback to people in a style they can understand and accept for improving performance and accelerating professional development.
- Understand the critical differences between Myers-Briggs, Inscape and other behavior based assessments such as executive, team, customer service and sales versions of the DISC training workshop reports.
- Learn to integrate the DISC assessment training tools and workshops into training and coaching applications.
- Learn how to design and deliver DISC workshops.
DISC training provided in these other cities:
Greg is available for DISC Certification training in Atlanta, Arizona (Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa), California DISC Certification training as in DISC training Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento and DISC workshops in Long Beach. Texas is one of our favorite states so there are DISC training programs in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Ft. Worth, and Austin. Virginia has Virginia Beach and Washington State has DISC training for Seattle. DISC training and certification can be taught in Tampa, Florida, Gainesville, Florida, Chicago, and Louisville, KY, DISC and Baltimore, MD, DISC certification classes are possible as DISC training in Boston, MA, and Detroit, MI. Kansas City DISC certification classes are offered. DISC behavior training in cities such as Omaha, Las Vegas, Albuquerque, and North Carolina (Charlotte DISC, Durham and Raleigh DISC certification, RTP – train the trainer) classes. New York, NY DISC. DISC workshops located in Columbus, OH, Oklahoma City and Portland OR. We now serve the Washington D.C. DISC training area. Wherever you are, we are available for DISC training.