FREE Tools and Resources From Greg Smith
Since 1993, Greg has guided hundreds of organizations in designing talent management strategies and leadership processes. We help grow organizations implement employee engagement initiatives creating clearer direction, increased profitability, stronger executive teamwork, improved communication, improved customer service and happier and more productive employees. We help our clients maximize their effectiveness and profitability by accelerating the performance of people.
- Free monthly subscription to the Navigator Newsletter
- Free Ice Breakers and Team Building Exercises
- Podcast on Transformational Leadership: How to Design a Strategy to Accelerate Performance and Increase Productivity
- Creating the High Performance Organization
- Eight Traits of Gladiator Leadership
- How to Become a Better Leader
- How to Manage Conflict and Negative Employees
- Reward and Recognition Ideas to Keep People Motivated
- Article on the Top Ten Reasons People Quit Their Jobs
- Employee Retention E-Book
- Customer Service Training Video Previews
- Podcast: How to Use Assessments to Hire and Develop Top People Each and Every Time
- Essential Skills of Communication Online Training Course
- Over 200 back issues of the Navigator Newsletter
- 30 additional articles
- All this is absolutely FREE. Just enter your email, name and click the Sign Up button!
Meet the Author
Greg Smith is President of Chart Your Course International, a business improvement firm located in Atlanta, Georgia. He shows people how to create best places to work and has developed training programs for businesses in 23 different countries.
Greg is the author of nine books and he is one of the nation’s leading authorities on business management, customer service and leadership. He is a former Examiner for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, this nation’s highest award for business excellence. Harvard University recognized him in their Profiles in Business and Management: An International Directory of Scholars and Their Research.